Integrated visitor management & meeting room booking
Create wow factor
Leave a lasting impression for all the right reasons by integrating Visitor Management & Meeting Room Booking
What is visitor management?
Visitor management refers to the practice of welcoming, processing and monitoring third party guests who enter and exit your workplace daily. Once a visitor paper-log book, visitor management is now an innovative software solution, providing a streamlined digital registration for your office.
Why use visitor management?
- Create a safe, secure and protected workplace for everyone in the building
- Track and manage site capacity with real-time occupancy management and reporting
- Comply with legal regulations including health and safety, and data protection
- Impress guests to your workplace with an innovative and impressive check-in system
A VIP welcome from entry to exit
Entry: Visitors will receive an interactive visitor invitation to their email, providing them with all the necessary details on how to get to your site and what to do on arrival to successfully check-in.
Arrival: On arrival, a visitor begins the sign-in process at the self-service check-in kiosk, agreeing to site terms and conditions and more. A visitor will have their image captured, sign any NDA’s required and await their host for collection and the printing of their approved visitor pass.
Exit: When exiting the building, the visitor can simply scan the QR code provided on their visitor pass and recycle their paper pass into the kiosk before leaving the premises, successfully checking-out of the building.
Visitor management made easy
Manage groups and events
Custom check-in workflows
Print visitor passes and access cards
Integrated visitor management software & meeting room booking
Our industry-leading platforms work hand in hand to deliver a best-in-class experience.
As an employee, when you book a meeting room in Smartway2 with external visitors, they are automatically pre-registered within TDS. That way, the meeting room details are shared with your guests easily.
- Provide employees with a seamless workflow, without having to log into two separate systems
- Ensure the right communications are sent to external visitors, like meeting room details and access plans, in the confirmation email (before they arrive) and/or at check-in
- Extend the same welcome to an expected business visitor as you would a guest in your own home, without compromising safety and security
Create a unique and memorable experience
Streamline the process for all visitors coming into your facility by optimising your end-to-end procedures with an efficient and automated approach to visitor management. With new people entering your facility for meetings, it’s essential to ensure that they feel welcome, and leave with a positive and memorable experience during their time.
TDS Visitor and Smartway2 work together to:
- Provide efficient information in their invitation to know what to expect
- Welcome your visitor with ease to your facility prior to, and on arrival
- Eliminate mix-ups with meeting rooms and parking spaces, so there are no queues and no waiting around
An innovative 3-part solution
Increase security & compliance
Visitor Management helps you anonymise your visitor data and reduce the administrative burden now associated with GDPR compliance. It also ensures clients have real-time access to key visitor insights that can be used to enhance certain roles inside the organisation, while ensuring you’re not at risk of a data breach.
That’s why TDS Visitor and Smartway2 give you peace of mind that your data is safe, compliant and put to work to continuously improve visitor and employee experience.
- Sync visitor details with your existing access control system
- Log visitor movements around the building to maintain site security
- Screen your visitors against Restricted and Denied Parties lists
- Increase resource utilization and employee productivity respectively
By providing deep real-time and historical insights and graphical reporting, you gain valuable insights to help manage your facility more efficiently, with sufficient visitor data to make better decisions to improve workplace productivity.
- Increase workspace utilization
- Configure reports on company trends
- Improve compliance with a comprehensive audit trail
- Assess front-of-house resource requirements