Unassigned seating is a workplace strategy used by businesses whereby an employee does not have a designated workspace. Employees will be able to secure a workspace on a first come, first served basis or hoteling (the process of reserving a desk beforehand), depending on which strategy the office adopts.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SMARTWAY2 BLOG
- Smartway2 Workplace Survey Reveals Workers Not Interested in Full-Time Work from Home Post COVID-19
- 5 Hot Desking Protocols Every Workplace Should Follow
- Smartway2 survey reveals only 2% of workers want to return to the office status quo
- The ‘new normal’ is smart, automated and connected
- What is Activity Based Working (ABW)?