Unassigned seating is a workplace strategy used by businesses whereby an employee does not have a designated workspace. Employees will be able to secure a workspace on a first come, first served basis or hoteling (the process of reserving a desk beforehand), depending on which strategy the office adopts.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SMARTWAY2 BLOG
- Workplace Flexibility: What is it? Why is it Important?
- What makes going into the office worth the commute?
- Hybrid Work: Do we need to “switch off” when working remotely?
- Hybrid work means we’re always remote working, even in the office
- Is Friendship the Top Reason People Want to Return to the Office?