An open office plans refers to an office layout which adheres to the idea that the removal of physicall walls between coworkers leads to more effective teambuilding, increased levels of productivity and creativity, and employee satisfaction. Open office plans help create a more inspiring environment for employees to interact.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SMARTWAY2 BLOG
- Workplace Flexibility: What is it? Why is it Important?
- What makes going into the office worth the commute?
- Hybrid Work: Do we need to “switch off” when working remotely?
- Hybrid work means we’re always remote working, even in the office
- Is Friendship the Top Reason People Want to Return to the Office?