An open office plans refers to an office layout which adheres to the idea that the removal of physicall walls between coworkers leads to more effective teambuilding, increased levels of productivity and creativity, and employee satisfaction. Open office plans help create a more inspiring environment for employees to interact.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SMARTWAY2 BLOG
- Smartway2 Workplace Survey Reveals Workers Not Interested in Full-Time Work from Home Post COVID-19
- 5 Hot Desking Protocols Every Workplace Should Follow
- Smartway2 survey reveals only 2% of workers want to return to the office status quo
- The ‘new normal’ is smart, automated and connected
- What is Activity Based Working (ABW)?