A closed office plan refers to an office layout which utilises walls and other separators to ensure teams and departments within an organisation have distinct areas within which to work. Closed office plans are now becoming more popular again. As opposed to open office plans whereby teams and departments all sit within the same workspace.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SMARTWAY2 BLOG
- Workplace Flexibility: What is it? Why is it Important?
- What makes going into the office worth the commute?
- Hybrid Work: Do we need to “switch off” when working remotely?
- Hybrid work means we’re always remote working, even in the office
- Is Friendship the Top Reason People Want to Return to the Office?