A closed office plan refers to an office layout which utilises walls and other separators to ensure teams and departments within an organisation have distinct areas within which to work. Closed office plans are now becoming more popular again. As opposed to open office plans whereby teams and departments all sit within the same workspace.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SMARTWAY2 BLOG
- Smartway2 Workplace Survey Reveals Workers Not Interested in Full-Time Work from Home Post COVID-19
- 5 Hot Desking Protocols Every Workplace Should Follow
- Smartway2 survey reveals only 2% of workers want to return to the office status quo
- The ‘new normal’ is smart, automated and connected
- What is Activity Based Working (ABW)?