An ad hoc meeting refers to a gathering of people in the workplace which was not planned or scheduled, and was set up at short notice to deal with a specific issue that has arisen, rather than a recurring meeting which is scheduled at regular intervals.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SMARTWAY2 BLOG
- Workplace Flexibility: What is it? Why is it Important?
- What makes going into the office worth the commute?
- Hybrid Work: Do we need to “switch off” when working remotely?
- Hybrid work means we’re always remote working, even in the office
- Is Friendship the Top Reason People Want to Return to the Office?