An ad hoc meeting refers to a gathering of people in the workplace which was not planned or scheduled, and was set up at short notice to deal with a specific issue that has arisen, rather than a recurring meeting which is scheduled at regular intervals.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SMARTWAY2 BLOG
- Smartway2 Workplace Survey Reveals Workers Not Interested in Full-Time Work from Home Post COVID-19
- 5 Hot Desking Protocols Every Workplace Should Follow
- Smartway2 survey reveals only 2% of workers want to return to the office status quo
- The ‘new normal’ is smart, automated and connected
- What is Activity Based Working (ABW)?